NO EVENING SERVICES ON SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST!
NEW Sunday night study begins on September 8th! Join us at 5:30 for an Enneagram study. Discover your true self in God.
- Our Wednesday evening Bible studies will resume on August 28th at 6:15 pm.
- Midweek Worship Service will be held on Thursday, September 5th at noon. Bring a side dish and/or dessert. We will provide everything else!
- Good News Club kicks off their fall semester on September 19th. These children need people who can spare only 2 hours each week to pour Christ into their lives. Great idea for high school students with early dismissal or those who need Beta Club hours! Also a great idea for those in our congregation who are retired! Please see Kim Austin if you’d like to help!
- Trip to the Dominican Republic with Compassion International: March 30 – April 3, 2020. Please let Cheryl Revels know if you are interested.
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on September 7th at at 9am.
- Considering Crossroads will be held on September 8th. Contact Josh Threatt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in attending!
- Trunk-or-Treat will be held on Sunday night, October 27th from 6:00-7:30 pm. We will begin collecting candy on September 1st!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, email@example.com
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm.
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
FUELED on SUNDAY NIGHT! 5:30-7:30pm
No Wednesday services until August 28th
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 am.