Sunday Night Enneagram study continues on Sunday evenings, beginning at 5:30 p.m. Please join us as we discover our true self in God!
Wednesday night studies for adults:
Women: 5-week study Free of Me by Sharon Hodde Miller. In this book, Sharon Hodde Miller invites us into a bigger, Jesus-centered vision—one that restores our freedom and inspires us to live for more.
Men: 5-week study End of Me by Kyle Idleman.Have you ever come to the end of yourself? Maybe it was that day when your life changed forever. In The End of Me, Kyle Idleman explores these difficult moments by looking at four of the beattitudes from the Sermon on the Mount. Only when you come to the end of yourself will you begin to be transformed into the whole, blessed person God made you to be.
- Good News Club kicked off their fall semester on September 19th. These children need people who can spare only 2 hours each week to pour Christ into their lives.
- Trip to the Dominican Republic with Compassion International: March 30 – April 3, 2020. Please let Cheryl Revels know if you are interested.
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on October 5th at at 9am.
- One80 Journey Weekend is on October 5th. Cost is $25.
- Considering Crossroads will be held on October 13th. Contact Josh Threatt at email@example.com if you’re interested in attending!
- Trunk-or-Treat will be held on Sunday night, October 27th from 6:00-7:30 pm. PLEASE bring candy donations and leave them in the bins in the lobby.
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm.
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, email@example.com
FUELED SUNDAY NIGHT! 5:30-7:30pm
Wednesday evenings: 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 a.m.