Be in prayer for our One80 Student Ministry as they travel to their Winter Conference. Also, be in prayer for lives to be radically changed for Jesus Christ!
Wednesday Night Bible Studies for Adults:
Men: “Spiritual Warfare” by Tony Evans begins on January 31st.
Women: “Numbers: Learning Contentment in a Culture of More” by Melissa Spolestra. Sign up for discipleship on our Website and Facebook page!
- Crossroads is hosting the SPIHN ministry January 21-28th! We need volunteers to spend the night each night (preferably couples) and breakfast and supper each day. Sign up in the lobby!
- Prayer Team meeting TODAY at 5pm. This group includes the prayer groups, card ministry, prayer room, prayer chain and bereavement groups. Interested in joining? Contact Fran at 864-490-0229.
- All children’s ministry volunteers will meet at 4:30 TODAY in the One Way room.
- Chocolate Delight Night is planned for Saturday, Feb. 10th!
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on January 20th @ 8:30am.
- Considering Crossroads meeting for potential members will be on the 2nd Sunday each month (February 11th) during the Sunday School hour. Contact Josh Threatt for more information @ email@example.com.
- Crossroads Kids has a NEW family devotional! Sign up for a free copy and training session on our kids Facebook page or at the children’s check-in desk!
- Crossroads Kids will begin a *NEW* Sunday night program for kids in 1st-5th grades TONIGHT from 5:30-7:30pm! Meet in the One Way room. Pizza Party!
- Volunteers needed to keep toddlers on Sunday nights so that life groups can meet and dig deeper. If you’re interested, text Amanda @ 490-5437.
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. Ages 3-5 and 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered. Parents should walk with preschoolers.
Wednesdays– Preschoolers ages 3-Kindergarten and
Grades 1-5 will meet from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans,
NO FUELED Sunday Night!
Wednesdays, 6:15pm: Emphasis on missions & service.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 am.