Wednesday Evening Bible Studies! Classes begin at 6:15 each night.
Wednesday Evening Bible Studies beginning at 6:15pm
For Men: “Meaningful Manhood” by Dr. Tony Evans
For Women: “The Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on November 18th @ 8:30am. Each Sunday in November is part of the Winter Warmth Project. Please bring in a new or gently used coat for those in need.
- Considering Crossroads meeting for potential members will be on the 2nd Sunday each month (November 12) during the Sunday School hour. Contact Josh Threatt for more information @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mark your calendars for our annual Thanksgiving luncheon on November 12th following the morning worship service. Bring 2 sides and a dessert to share!
- Baby Dedication/Parent Commissioning Service will be held on November 19th. Sign up on our Facebook page or on our website under the “children” tab.
- Deacon Nominations will be received on November 19th. Wayne Arthur, Harley Gilmore, Brian McDonald, and Ned Threatt will be rotating off and cannot be considered for a year. We praise the Lord for their faithful service!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, email@example.com
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. Ages 3-5 and 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered. Parents should walk with preschoolers.
Wednesdays– Music Makers– ages 3-Kindergarten
Little Praisers– 1st-5th grades
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
This Sunday night, November 5th, we are going to Cudd Memorial for the Annual Network gathering! Meet at church at 5pm. FREE PIZZA!
Wednesdays, 6:15pm: Emphasis on missions & service.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 am.