Chocolate Delight Night is tomorrow at 5:30. Ladies, you do not want to miss it!
Make plans to attend our fellowship luncheon this Sunday, February 11th! Crossroads family is asked to bring a dessert. Donations for missions will be accepted. All money collected will go toward the Sedona Mission Trip.
Wednesday Night Bible Studies for Adults:
Men: “Spiritual Warfare” by Tony EvansWomen: “Numbers: Learning Contentment in a Culture of More” by Melissa Spolestra. Sign up for discipleship on our Website and Facebook page!
- Prayer Team 1– Wednesdays at 6:15 in the Truth Seekers Room Team 2– Fridays at 9:30am. Card Ministry Team 1– Today at 5pm Team 2– Fridays at 1pm.
- Children’s Ministry safety meeting for today is being rescheduled. We will learn what to do in an emergency situation. Please plan to attend if you volunteer in this area.
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on February 17th at 8:30am.
- Considering Crossroads meeting for potential members will be on the 2nd Sunday each month (February 11th) during the Sunday School hour. Contact Josh Threatt for more information @ email@example.com.
- Want to learn how to make disciples biblically? Crossroads Kids has a NEW family devotional! Sign up for a free copy and training session on our kids Facebook page or at the children’s check-in desk!
- Midweek Worship will resume in March! Mark your calendars!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. Ages 3-5 and 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered. Parents should walk with preschoolers.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans,
FUELED SUNDAY NIGHT! 5:30-7:30pm
Wednesdays, 6:15pm: Emphasis on missions & service.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 am.
Strength to Stand Tour 2018–
Cost is $35. Sign up under the “Students” tab on our website! Students will stay in host homes for the weekend. Money and forms due THIS SUNDAY. Parent meeting Feb. 18th at 5pm.