Sunday Night Enneagram study will begin on September 8th at 5:30. Please join us as we discover our true self in God!
THERE WILL BE NO EVENING ACTIVITIES SUNDAY NIGHT!
The church office will be closed on Monday for Labor Day.
Wednesday night studies for adults:
Women: 5-week study Free of Me by Sharon Hodde Miller. In this book, Sharon Hodde Miller invites us into a bigger, Jesus-centered vision—one that restores our freedom and inspires us to live for more.
Men: 5-week study End of Me by Kyle Idleman.Have you ever come to the end of yourself? Maybe it was that day when your life changed forever. In The End of Me, Kyle Idleman explores these difficult moments by looking at four of the beatitudes from the Sermon on the Mount. Only when you come to the end of yourself will you begin to be transformed into the whole, blessed person God made you to be.
- Midweek Worship Service will be held on Thursday, September 5th at noon. Bring a side dish and/or dessert. We will provide everything else!
- Good News Club kicks off their fall semester on September 19th. These children need people who can spare only 2 hours each week to pour Christ into their lives. Great idea for high school students with early dismissal or those who need Beta Club hours! Also a great idea for those in our congregation who are retired! Please see Kim Austin if you’d like to help!
- Trip to the Dominican Republic with Compassion International: March 30 – April 3, 2020. Please let Cheryl Revels know if you are interested.
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on September 7th at at 9am.
- Considering Crossroads will be held on September 8th. Contact Josh Threatt at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in attending!
- Trunk-or-Treat will be held on Sunday night, October 27th from 6:00-7:30 pm. We will begin collecting candy on September 1st!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, email@example.com
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm.
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
NO FUELED SUNDAY NIGHT!
Wednesday evenings: 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 a.m