Wednesday evening Bible Study at 6:15 p.m.
Conversations– A Dialogue with The Almighty. A time of worship and prayer. Join us!
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on February 15th at 8:30am.
- Interested in starting or being in a D GROUP? Contact Brian McDonald, Bryce Simpson or Darryl Medley! You can also sign up at the Information Station in the lobby. We will have a meeting in February.
- Considering Crossroads will be on February 9th. If you’d like more information about Crossroads and joining our membership, contact Josh Threatt at email@example.com.
- If you’re interested in being certified in CPR, please sign up on the counter beside the coffee bar in the main lobby. We plan to have a meeting soon!
- We need snack donations for the Monday evening meetings of Embrace Grace. Sign up on the church Facebook page!
- Our prayer and card ministries meet each Friday at 10am. If you can, join us!
- Strength to Stand Student Tour 2020– March 13-15! Begin praying about how you can volunteer and serve!
- Joyful Sound will be joining us from North Greenville University on Sunday morning, March 15. You will NOT want to miss this. Make plans to join us and invite a friend!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm.
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
Superbowl Supper– Bring finger foods Sunday Night! Class from 5:30-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, email@example.com
Superbowl Party Sunday Night- The party will begin at 6:15PM and will end at the close of the 2nd Quarter (approx 8:00PM).
Wednesday evenings: 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 a.m.