Wednesday evening Bible Study at 6:15 p.m.
New Wednesday studies begin on March 4. 2020!
*For Women: Trustworthy by Lysa Turkeurst- In this 6-session study of 1 & 2 Kings, join Lysa TerKeurst in Israel as she honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply applicable Scriptures that will teach us how to truly trust God. You can purchase books on Amazon!
*For Adults: The Purpose Driven Life– This study will help you understand why you are alive and God’s amazing plan for you–both here and now, and for eternity. Books are $12.
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on March 7th at 9:00 a.m.
- Interested in starting or being in a D GROUP? Contact Brian McDonald, Bryce Simpson or Darryl Medley! You can also sign up at the Information Station in the lobby. We will have a meeting in February.
- If you’re interested in being certified in CPR, please sign up on the counter beside the coffee bar in the main lobby. We plan to have a meeting soon!
- Strength to Stand Student Tour 2020– March 13-15! Begin praying about how you can volunteer and serve!
- Joyful Sound will be joining us from North Greenville University on Sunday morning, March 15. You will NOT want to miss this. Make plans to join us and invite a friend!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, email@example.com
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm.
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
FUELED SUNDAY NIGHT! 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday evenings: 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 a.m.