Don’t forget to Spring Forward this weekend. To help everyone BEAT THE BLAH, we will have FREE DOUGHNUTS in the lobby on Sunday morning!!
Wednesday evening Bible Study at 6:15 p.m.
*For Women: Trustworthy by Lysa Turkeurst- In this 6-session study of 1 & 2 Kings, join Lysa TerKeurst in Israel as she honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply applicable Scriptures that will teach us how to truly trust God. You can purchase books on Amazon!
*For Adults: The Purpose Driven Life– This study will help you understand why you are alive and God’s amazing plan for you–both here and now, and for eternity. Books are $12.
- STS VOLUNTEERS will meet immediately following worship on Sunday at the GO sign.
- STS Parent Meeting will be Sunday afternoon at 5pm in the sanctuary.
- Food Pantry at Cannons UMC on March 21st at 8:30 a.m.
- Midweek Worship will resume on Thursday, April 9!
- Joyful Sound will be joining us from North Greenville University on Sunday morning, March 15. You will NOT want to miss this. Make plans to join us and invite a friend!
- April 19-22 we will be hosting A Celebration of Unity, a joint time of revival and celebration with area churches. Plan to join us each night at 6:30 p.m.!
- One80 will be attending Centrifuge at Charleston Southern June 8-12. More details to come!
- SAVE THE DATE– VBS 2020 will be on June 14-18!
CROSSROADS KIDS Amanda Lemmonds, email@example.com
For Your Children: Nursery is located in the gym. 5K-5th grade are dismissed to children’s worship before sermon. All children should be registered.
Sundays– from 5:30-7:30pm.
Wednesdays– from 6:15-7:30pm.
ONE80 STUDENTS Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
FUELED Sunday Night! 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Wednesday evenings: 6:15-7:30 p.m.
Student LIFE Groups: on campus Sundays 9:15 a.m.