Crossroads Baptist Church is seeking a passionate spiritually mature Director of Children’s Ministry to carry out the vision of the church of Making Disciples. One who demonstrates the love of Jesus Christ to build community and relationships with children and their families, and to provide guidance to help children build a foundation and grow spiritually in Jesus Christ.
The candidate will:
- Oversee programs and ministries for children Birth – 5th grade.
- Establish and oversee a Children’s Ministry Team of Volunteers.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and communicate activities to children’s families, church members, and the community that involves Bible Study and maintaining a safe environment.
- Manage budgets for Children’s Ministry and be available for administrative duties assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- A born again Christian, who senses a call in the Children’s Ministry.
- Abides by spiritual qualifications according to I Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
- Holds a degree in Childhood Education or has extensive experience working with children.
- Strong organizational, leadership, and communication skills.
- Ability to establish and lead volunteer teams according to the vision of the church.
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
Apply and Grow with us at Crossroads. Mail or send your resume and references to: