Options for church on Sunday:
-Join us in the sanctuary-Doors open at 10:10 am
-Watch online at 10:30 am at www.youtube.com
Search for “crossroadsi85”
-Click the link on our Facebook page!
-9:00 am -Breakfast in Gym (Please RSVP HERE to help us ensure we are spread out for safety.)
-10:30 am -Sunday Morning Easter Service
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering Goal is $5,000.00 and is being collected until Easter Sunday.
- The Director of Children’s Ministry job description has been posted on our website and on Facebook. Please share with your friends and family and be in prayer as we are looking to fill this position.
- The following trips are being planned through the Spartanburg County Baptist Network, for more information see Cheryl Revels
Þ 1. Greece Trip is set for Sept 15-25, 2021 for $3500.00 pp (*Dep is $400 and due ASAP with dep schedule to follow)
Þ 2. Israel Trip is set for Feb 14-24, 2022 for $3400.00
Þ 3. Europe/Passion Play Trip is set for May 31-June 12, 2022 for approx. $4000.00, since I cannot get airfare quotes until July 2021. *We will go to 5 different countries: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy & France, all for the same price.
- If you would like to purchase a Prayer T-Shirt, please fill out this FORM. The shirt says “God is in control pray, pray, pray God heals our nation” There is a picture of the shirt on the form. The money will be used to go towards our Youth Ministry
Katie Burns (birth-4K) firstname.lastname@example.org
Cassie Masker (5K-5th grade) email@example.com
· We are excited to start our new series, “Kidflix” where we will learn “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17
Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents, check your email for more information on One80 Events.
· No FUELED Sunday night
· STS Tour is March 12-13, 2021 at Crossroads.
· Youth Summer Camp-Summer Salt
June 7-11, 2021 at Charleston Southern University
Cost: $200 (includes lodging, meals, t-shirt etc.)
Non-refundable deposit: $50 due March 21, 2021
Deacons of the Week:
General Fund: $14,587.52
Annie Armstrong: $200.00