Options for church on Sunday:
-Join us in the sanctuary-Doors open at 10:10 am
-Watch online at 10:30 am at www.youtube.com
Search for “crossroadsi85”
-Click the link on our Facebook page!
- Midweek Worship will be on August 12, 2021, at noon, in the gym. Please plan to bring your favorite side dish to share with everyone!
- NEXT Class (20– 30 something) we will begin a new series that will deal with many of the financial issues that young people encounter as they leave the high school and college world and move into the full-time, independent working world. This series is intended to be fun and interactive, come join us!
- Saturday, August 21, 2021– A one-day training experience for men about growing and building a men’s ministry. This will be a live stream, all-day event for men interested in learning how to reach men through discipleship. For more information about this event, please see the attached flyer.
- Back to School Bash- August 15, 2021, from 6:00-7:30 pm in the parking lot at the church. This event is for rising K5-12th grade. There will be a water slide, a foam machine, inflatables, popsicles, a balloon release, and a time of prayer for the upcoming school year. Invite your friends, family, and neighbors. If you would like to volunteer, please see Michael or Cole and they will get you plugged in.
Cole Jones (birth-5th grade) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Parents of kids going into kindergarten– 2nd grade, we are happy to announce that there is an opportunity for them to go to camp September 25-26, 2021. The price per camper is $69 and that price includes lodging for the night, 2 meals, and all activities. We are looking for 2 male chaperones. See Cole for more info.
· Rising K-2nd graders, join us for a pool party at Bryce and Amanda Simpson’s house on July 28 from 6:00-8:00 pm
· Rising 3rd-5th graders, join us for a pool party at Bryce and Amanda Simpson’s house on August 11 from 6:00-8:00 pm
Michael Evans, email@example.com
· Sunday, July 25th: FUELED SERVICE 5:30-7:30 pm
Deacons Of The Week:
General Fund: $10,824.52
Worship Attendance: 167
GIFT TO DATE: $31,898.03