Options for church on Sunday:
-Join us in the sanctuary-Doors open at 10:10 am
-Watch online at 10:30 am at www.youtube.com
Search for “crossroadsi85”
-Click the link on our Facebook page!
If you have a child in the baby or toddler nursery that has aged out and is ready to move into the next class, they will do that this Sunday.
Our baby nursery is for ages birth- 18 months and our toddler nursery is for 18 months- 3 years. The preschool room is for 3-5-year-olds until they start kindergarten.
Parents of children that will be going into K5 this year- We just wanted to remind you that this Sunday we will have a short ceremony during the Sunday school hour (9:15) welcoming your child to the elementary group, giving a gift to your family, and then showing your child to their new Sunday school class. Please let us know if you plan to attend by emailing Cole at email@example.com
Also, to our parents of rising 6th graders, Micheal is having breakfast for your child and family. It will be at 8:00 AM in the gym. For more information and to let him know that your family is planning to attend please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you’ll plan to join us this Sunday!
- Midweek Worship will be on August 12, 2021, at noon, in the gym. Please plan to bring your favorite side dish to share with everyone!
- Saturday, August 21, 2021– A one-day training experience for men about growing and building a men’s ministry. This will be a live stream, all-day event for men interested in learning how to reach men through discipleship. For more information about this event, please see the attached flyer.
- We will be honoring the retirement of Beverly Jennings on August 22 after church with lunch in the gym. All are invited to attend as we thank her for serving Crossroads Baptist Church for 25 years so faithfully. There are two stations in the lobby set up for you to write her a card. Please take the time to do this or drop a card you bring into the box.
- Back to School Bash- August 15, 2021, from 6:00-7:30 pm in the parking lot at the church. This event is for rising K5-12th grade. There will be a water slide, a foam machine, inflatables, popsicles, a balloon release, and a time of prayer for the upcoming school year. Invite your friends, family, and neighbors. If you would like to volunteer, please see Michael or Cole and they will get you plugged in.
Cole Jones (birth-5th grade) email@example.com
· Parents of kids going into kindergarten– 2nd grade, we are happy to announce that there is an opportunity for them to go to camp September 25-26, 2021. The price per camper is $69 and that price includes lodging for the night, 2 meals, and all activities. We are looking for 2 male chaperones. See Cole for more info.
· Rising 3rd-5th graders, join us for a pool party at Bryce and Amanda Simpson’s house on August 11 from 6:00-8:00 pm
Michael Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sunday, August 8th: Attend a Greenville Drive Game. Students will need to bring money for concessions. The cost of the ticket will be $10.00.
Deacons Of The Week:
General Fund: $10,344.32
Worship Attendance: 215
GIFT TO DATE: $32,576.03