Options for church on Sunday:
-Join us in the sanctuary-Doors open at 10:10 am
-Watch online at 10:30 am at www.youtube.com
Search for “crossroadsi85”
-Click the link on our Facebook page!
- Saturday, August 21, 2021– A one-day training experience for men about growing and building a men’s ministry. This will be a live stream, all-day event for men interested in learning how to reach men through discipleship. For more information about this event, please see the attached flyer.
- We will be honoring the retirement of Beverly Jennings on August 22 after church with lunch in the gym. All are invited to attend as we thank her for serving God at Crossroads Baptist Church for 25 years so faithfully. She used her talents and time to honor Him in all she did working for our church. There are two stations in the lobby set up for you to write her a card. Please take the time to do this or drop a card you bring into the box.
- Back to School Bash- August 15, 2021, from 6:00-7:30 pm in the parking lot at the church. This event is for rising K5-12th grade. There will be a water slide, a foam machine, inflatables, popsicles, a balloon release, and a time of prayer for the upcoming school year. Invite your friends, family, and neighbors. If you would like to volunteer, please see Michael or Cole and they will get you plugged in.
- We are planning a Women’s Retreat in Pigeon Forge, TN for the weekend of October 15-16, 2021. Ladies, please mark your calendar and let Erin Morris know if you are interested in attending.
Cole Jones (birth-5th grade) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Parents of kids going into kindergarten– 2nd grade, we are happy to announce that there is an opportunity for them to go to camp September 25-26, 2021. The price per camper is $69 and that price includes lodging for the night, 2 meals, and all activities. We are looking for 1 male chaperone. See Cole for more info. The deadline to sign up is Sunday, August 15
Michael Evans, email@example.com
· No FUELED Service tonight due to the Back to School Bash. We would love for all our youth to join us there.
Deacons Of The Week:
General Fund: $5,867.12
Worship Attendance: 234
GIFT TO DATE: $36,626.03