|Options for church on Sunday:
-Sunday School begins at 9:15 am
-Join us in the sanctuary-Doors open at 10:10 am
-Watch online at 10:30 am at www.youtube.com
Search for “crossroadsi85”
-Click the link on our Facebook page!
- SAVE THE DATE: Vacation Bible School– June 1-3, 2022
To learn more visit: https://crossroadsbaptist.org/vbs/
Sign up to volunteer here: VBS VOLUNTEER LINK
- Annie Armstrong Easter Offering will be collected during the month of April. Our church goal is $6,000.00.
- Join us for Wednesday Night Activities from 6:15-7:15 pm. There will be a bible study for all ages.
- Please register your D-Group/Life Group with the church office by filling out this form: CLICK HERE
- Card Ministry meets on Wednesday night from 5:30-7:30 pm and Prayer Group meets at 10:00 am on Friday morning.
- We are in need of a new washing machine and dryer at the church. If you would like to help, please contact Todd Hill.
- Our next Midweek Worship is scheduled for May 5, 2022, at 12:00 pm. Please make plans to attend.
- Baby Dedication is scheduled for Mother’s Day, May 8. See Cole Jones or signup HERE if you would like to participate.
Ways to Give at Crossroads Baptist Church
- Visit our website at www.crossroadsbaptist.org/giving and click the red button. There is a G.I.F.T. option to give to as well as your regular tithes and offerings.
- Text cbcspartanburg to 833-245-6038
- At church in person
- Via bank transfer directly from your own bank account
Cole Jones (birth-5th grade) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Crossroads Kids are going to Look Up Lodge summer camp in Travelers Rest! Camp is August 9th-12th and is for kids who will have completed 2nd-5th grade. If you are interested please fill out the link. Link to Signup your Child(ren). A $100 deposit is needed by May 1st.
· If you’re interested in helping sponsor kids to go to camp this summer, check out the awesome fundraiser opportunity in the lobby!
Michael Evans (6th- 12th grade) email@example.com
· Sunday, April 24: One80 FUELED 5:30-7:15 pm
· Sunday, May 1st immediately following the morning worship service: Youth Fundraiser Luncheon for Summer Salt Camp. Spaghetti Dinner with Salad. Silent Auction (items to include delicious cakes made by our very own, youth for hire, and various other baskets/items)
· Graduate Dinner for Graduate and Parents: Sunday, May 15 at 6:00 pm SIGN UP HERE
· Graduate Sunday: May 22 during the morning worship service SIGN UP HERE
Deacons Of The Week:
General Fund: $7,297.34
Annie Armstrong: $425
Worship Attendance: 437