|Options for church on Sunday:
-Sunday School begins at 9:15 am
-Join us in the sanctuary-Doors open at 10:10 am
-Watch online at 10:30 am at www.youtube.com
Search for “crossroadsi85”
-Click the link on our Facebook page!
- SAVE THE DATE: Vacation Bible School– June 1-3, 2022
To learn more visit: https://crossroadsbaptist.org/vbs/
Sign up to volunteer here: VBS VOLUNTEER LINK
- There will be no Sunday night activities for adults and children until the Fall. Youth will still be meeting on Sunday nights, pay attention to your emails to get details about youth services.
- Join us for Wednesday Night Activities from 6:15-7:15 pm. There will be a bible study for all ages. We will conclude Wednesday night activities until the fall on Wednesday, May 25.
- Card Ministry meets on Wednesday night from 5:30-7:30 pm and Prayer Group meets at 10:00 am on Friday morning.
- Please register your D-Group/Life Group with the church office by filling out this form: CLICK HERE
- Baby Dedication is scheduled for Mother’s Day, May 8. See Cole Jones or signup HERE if you would like to participate.
- There will be a meeting on Sunday, May 1 at 8:45 am to answer questions regarding the HVAC unit that needs to be replaced. Please attend if you have questions. We will vote on this during the morning worship service.
- Our next Midweek Worship is May 5, 2022, at 12:00 pm. Please make plans to attend and bring a side dish and dessert.
- Thursday, May 5 we will honor the National Day of Prayer. The church will be open from 9:00 am-5:00 pm if you would like to come and pray in the sanctuary. Prayer Guides will be provided to you.
- Our church is going to take desserts to the staff in District 3 schools on Thursday, May 5 for Teacher Appreciation Week. If you would like to contribute a homemade dessert, please bring it to the church Wednesday evening, May 4. We will also be preparing some desserts following church services that evening if anyone would like to stay and help. See Lisa, Erin, or Cheryl for more details.
- Please pick up a baby bottle in the lobby to collect donations for the Cherokee Pregnancy Center. We will be collecting from Mother’s Day to Father’s Day. You will turn your bottle full of change back in to be taken to the CPC.
Ways to Give at Crossroads Baptist Church
- Visit our website at www.crossroadsbaptist.org/giving and click the red button. There is a G.I.F.T. option to give to as well as your regular tithes and offerings.
- Text cbcspartanburg to 833-245-6038
- At church in person
- Via bank transfer directly from your own bank account
Cole Jones (birth-5th grade) email@example.com
· Crossroads Kids are going to Look Up Lodge summer camp in Travelers Rest! Camp is August 9th-12th and is for kids who will have completed 2nd-5th grade. If you are interested please fill out the link. Link to Signup your Child(ren). A $100 deposit is needed by May 1st.
· If you’re interested in helping sponsor kids to go to camp this summer, check out the awesome fundraiser opportunity in the lobby!
· Preschoolers are starting a new series for the month of May called Scavenger Hunt! This series will have preschoolers focus on exploring God’s creation and how they fit in God’s world. Elementary schoolers are also starting a new series for the month of May called Bounce Back! In this series, Elementary schoolers will be learning about a big word called “Resilience.” This theme will also focus on how when they get knocked down, the Holy Spirit can help them get back up again. We hope your children will join us in the Children’s Ministry this month!
Michael Evans (6th- 12th grade) firstname.lastname@example.org
· Sunday, May 1: One80 FUELED 5:30-7:15 pm
· Sunday, May 1 immediately following the morning worship service: Youth Fundraiser Luncheon for Summer Salt Camp. Spaghetti Dinner with Salad. Silent Auction (items to include delicious cakes made by our very own, youth for hire, and various other baskets/items)
· Graduate Dinner for Graduate and Parents: Sunday, May 15 at 6:00 pm SIGN UP HERE
· Graduate Sunday: May 22 during the morning worship service SIGN UP HERE
Deacons Of The Week:
General Fund: $6,130.38
Annie Armstrong: $1,234.00
Annie Armstrong Total: $3,027
Worship Attendance: 235